Aynsley Blake wrote:
I think I've found a bug/issue with the Random Mix feature.

When you go to random track mix, it loads up 10 tracks, when it's played one, that track gets deleted from the playlist and another one gets added to the end of the playlist. In this way, it's always on track 1 of 10. OK so far.

The problem comes when it picks a song you don't like, and you use the remote to skip to the next track. It's then on track 2 of 10. It then plays the rest of the 10 tracks and stops.

Aynsley,

I had the same problem which was caused by having both kdf's original plugin *and* the "official" plugin installed at the same time (I initially used kdf's plugin then received the "official" one by default since I track the latest svn trunk.

I fixed the problem by removing the original plugin.

This is the relevant thread:

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=16374

R.
--