damager;496367 Wrote:
> Thanks Snarly -
>
> One other thing I'll note is that the forums here are MUCH more active
> and supportive than the forums on the Sonos side - I benefited
> tremendously from the help from users here while I was a Squeeze
> products user.  The community is a real asset for the Squeeze line.

As Squeeze products lineup is more technically appealing, it seems
reasonable that more of the Squeeze community would be willing to fiddle
and share.  It's not that Sonos buyers couldn't mimic this behavior.
But almost by definition, it seems that the prototypical Sonos buyer
doesn't know as much about their product and, for the most part, doesn't
want to.

By the way, I would echo the comments of others in this thread who've
discussed upgrading their WAP's and / or antennas.  After doing the same
I've had no problems with my Duet or Controller.

--
eganders