[image: http://i46.tinypic.com/mouxc.png]

::HI ALL,

WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE OUR NEW PREMIUM LINK GENERATOR SERVICE TO
YOU. WE OWN OUR DEDICATED SERVER ON 100 MBPS UNMETERED PORT.::

PROOF OF SPEED :

[image: http://i50.tinypic.com/4ihe77.png]

::*Features of Site:*::

*1) Files per day : 999 (UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING..)
2) Supported Sites : Rapidshare, Megaupload, Hotfile.
3) Resumable downloads.  :wink:
4) Direct Link downloads from our server.
5) High Speeds downloads to our server using 100 mbps unmetered
bandwidth port.
6) Best speeds downloads to your pc.
7) Unlimited downloads if you donate an Rapidshare, Megaupload or
Hotfile Account in our site.
8) Accounts information is stored in encrypted format in our site to
protect your accounts information.*

::SITE LINK:::

Code:
    www.rapidit.info

::IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUERIES REGARDING OUR SITE, THEN PLEASE
DON'T FORGET TO CONTACT US THROUGH \\"CONTACT US\\" LINK IN OUR SITE.

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS REGARDING OUR SITE IN MY THREAD.

THANKS,::
::*Rapidit.Info Admin.*::  :)

--
rapidit.info