Thanks for the info, things change so often in this scene it is great to
get such fast responses. Right now I have ordered my SB Receiver from
logitech.com and I think it may be out of stock because it has been a
few days waiting and I paid extra for next day delivery. So, in the
meantime I am using SqueezePlay beta. I have set up my SB Server, and
configured it to run on Windows Server 2008 as a Windows Service. I have
rebooted several times and it is working great. Now, I would like to set
the SqueezePlay.exe player to start automatically at system startup, so
if the server gets rebooted it will start up automatically and start
sending audio out the soundcard. Any ideas how to do this?

My thinking is that i will find the Powertoy that allows user to login
by default at system startup. Then I will write a batch file to wait 2
minutes so the player will start up after 2 minutes. I guess I am
getting bored..  lol

--
huytere