pippin;498612 Wrote:
> Emmm... I didn't mean to say SqueezeSlave is doing somethig with the
> CLI. iPeng issues a CLI "time" command to the server which the should
> set the time within the playback through SlimProto.

No problem. Can you provide me with an example of a time cli command
from ipeng that I can issue to test what's happening in squeezeslave?

fphredd;498512 Wrote:
> The music I'm playing is all flac.

Can you provide the output from a  'metaflac --list filename.flac' of a
file that exhibits the problem so I can try to reproduce it?  Please zip
the output file and attach to a post. Also what program do you use to
add the album art to the flac file(s)?

--
ralphy