I uninstalled Squeezebox server, rebooted, reinstalled, and attempted
the 'start on system start' setup again. This time it worked.

I probably should have just rebooted no that I think about it. The
reboot would have cleared out the existing cygwin1.dll from Windows, so
that Squeezebox Server would no longer have that .dll conflict.

I am leaving it alone for the next couple of days, no need for a 'bash'
shell right now. I am going to try that over the long weekend coming up
and see if the conflict reappears.

Does anyone know which cygwin1.dll that the current Squeezebox Serer is
using?

Thanks

--
wobbly