I had some strange glitches with my Squeezecenter environment yesterday
- I was wondering if anyone could hazard a guess at what the problem
is?

I'm running Squeezecenter 7.4 on Windows Server 2003. I have the
following clients:
- 1 Squeezebox  Duet, connected via ethernet/HomePlug
- 2 x Squeezebox booms connected via wifi
- 2 Softsqueeze clients running on Windows XP SP2 machines, connected
via ethernet

While attempting to play a long playlist (about 500 tracks) on the
Squeezebox Duet receiver it would frequently stop playing, then resume a
few minutes later. Eventually I checked the Squeezecenter server machine
and it was saying that the Squeezecenter server had been stopped. I
restarted it, then tried playing tracks on one of the Softsqueeze
clients (XP SP2). It would play a minute or so of the track, then the
machine would spontaneously reboot itself.

These two incidents may be coincidence, but I have a feeling that they
are related.

Can anyone suggest any likely causes of the problem.

--
itm