Having used this in its early days I am now failing miserably!

I have downloaded ACC V1.6 and am on Server V 7.41

>From SB Server Control panel

Version: 7.4.1 - r28947 @ Tue Oct 20 08:13:15 PDT 2009

Hostname: W2K8

Server IP Address: 192.168.100.190

Server HTTP Port Number: 9000

Operating system: Windows 2008 - EN - cp1252

Platform Architecture: 586

Perl Version: 5.10.0 - MSWin32-x86-multi-thread

MySQL Version: 5.0.22-community-nt

Total Players Recognized: 4

I have installed ODBC drivers (64 bit) for 3.51 and later versions and I
still get the following message after clicking 'start' in ACC.

I have checked the hta file and the credentials used for connection to the
database are slimserver/slimserver - have these changed now that the name of
the server has changed to 'squeezebox server' ?

I have also tried this from other workstations running Vista and XP 32 bit
but get the same response.

All pointers gleefully received!

Regards

Richard Scales