I set up my SB3 in a new house a few weeks ago and wasn't able to get
the wireless working to as noted by others in this forum. I was able to
get it to work using an ethernet cable and a Crane FM TX to my rcvrs.
All was good until yesterday afternoon EST when the sound stopped. The
screen indicated that all was well and I was able to change stations etc
but no sound what so ever. I figured my TX has stopped working.
Today I got the wireless to connect but there is still no sound
although the screen indicates that it should be working.
and
the adding favourites feature now seems to be useless.

all and any usefull suggestions appreciated.

TIA

--
Ol' Ken