Wouldn't do any harm.  I think I've got a shell script that does the
same thing.  From recollection, it's as simple as using find to call
metaflac on every flac file it finds.

Having ReplayGain is fantastic news.  A big thankyou to whoever got it
going!

Max

--
max.spicer

The wild things roared their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible
teeth
and rolled their terrible eyes and showed their terrible claws
but Max stepped into his private boat and waved good-bye