I've got a problem with my Classic which I need a bit of help on. It's
the latest model on 7.4.1

When 'on' the Classic works fine. When 'off' I'd like it to permanently
display the date and time so have set the appropriate screensaver. The
problem is that when 'off' with the date/time screensaver running every
so often the screen will go blank and not respond to the remote. Turning
off/on at the mains does nothing, the screen remains blank and it won't
turn on.

Turning off at the mains for 5+ mins and back on again usually does the
trick but the above problem keeps re-occurring.

Anybody had this problem before?

--
dave77

Boom - Classic - Controller - Touch (on order)