carp;504122 Wrote:
> Are both computers on the same network (i.e. your LAN at home)? Then
> LogmeIn and Teamviewer both seem oversized to me as their main purpose
> is to remote administer computers over the internet.

VNC will certainly do the job very well, but LogMeIn is a bit more
straightforward to set up and work with if you're not that techy, IMHO.
Also, the ability to log in over the internet can come in very handy if
you ever receive a phone call from home saying "the bl***y Squeezebox
isn't working" whilst at work.... ;-)

--
Siduhe

Who am I on 'LAST.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/siduhe)?
"-Siduhe Loved Tracks radio got the thumbs up. Feedback included: yeah,
it's good... got the odd dodgy track tho...-" (c) 'ModelCitizen'
(http://www.last.fm/user/Modelcitizen)