Backslapping and beerdrinking - drinks around for everyone in the
world!

Got a late start today but reformatted the drive, installed XPPro, took
all the Windows updates, installed Revo Uninstaller, then SlimServer
7.4.1.

Installed like in my dreams (as I expected when the saga began). I do
regret that after all that time that ultimately there is no root cause
but my friend was starting to miss her computer.

I'll raise a glass tonight to Sean and Dean, their corporate
descendents, the loyal community, and especially bpa (man - can't thank
you enough - you went above and beyond the call).

Yeah, yeah, yeah (that's the music playing)
Tom

--
Tom Hutcheson