I've been trying to get the Aspire Revo 3610 (2nd Generation) with Core
Duo processor and Win 7 64bit, but no reputable US based store or online
retailer has it in stock. The MSRP is $329. I can only find it for more
money in eBay from a Taiwanese outlet or from an outlet in Canada. I was
hoping that Acer was going to announce something about the Revo at CES,
but I have not heard anything yet. There is either something wrong with
the US supply pipeline for 3610 series or the series has been
discontinued.

It appears as a deactivated item at newegg
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883103234&Tpk=acer%20aspire%20r3610%20revo

One issue that some folks have reported is that they're unable use WOL
to remotely wake up the Revos. There is supposedly a BIOS setting to
enable this function, but it appears not to be working. Anyone here
running SC on an Aspire Revo and using WOL?

--
tamanaco