I picked up a WDTV-live from Amazon ($119) back in November.

It's the 2nd generation device (1st had no networking). It's on wired
ethernet and I had some challenges getting it to see XP shares. It seems
a lot better w/ WHS, and plays everything I can throw at it; Audio,
Video, Photo formats. Won't be replacing my SB's though ;)

My father in law just got the Asus O!Play, so I'll be checking that
out, but I wasn't overly impressed with a friends' Patriot Box Office.

Boxee looks interesting if one can muster up the courage to buy D-Link
hardware.

--
apn