agillis;506281 Wrote:
> Thanks for finding that for me. It looks like it's fixed in 7.5. I'm
> still using the release 7.4.1 I might have to patch 7.4.1 on VortexBox
> to get around this issue.

Just curious; as a vortexbox user one of the first things I did upon
installation was upgrade the default 7.4.1 SBS to the latest 7.4.2
build.  Is there a reason that Vortexbox has not adopted a fairly recent
7.4.2 build as the default, as it's fixed many things (and will fix
other critical items shortly like Radio alarms)?  It may also take care
of this bug, but I'm not sure it's been backported.

--
mbonsack