Sorry, I've been gone a while out of frustration.  NOTHING I do seems to
help.

I'm currently running 7.4.1, but I've uninstalled and reinstalled
earlier versions to no avail.  Running a SB3 btw.  Never had a problem
before, but between software upgrade an a new computer it's no longer
working.

Some details.  Running W7 with AVG (free) antivirus.  Turning off the
Windows firewall doesn't help. The firewall settings themselves are set
to allow everything from SB Control Panel to SB Server to SqueezeCenter
in both public and private networks.  MySqueezebox.com shows the player
as "connected."  And indeed, the player connects to the wireless network
just fine; it's only to SB Server (on my computer) that it fails to
connect to. The Diagnostics window on my SB Server Control Panel shows
everything as OK, listing both IP addresses - and even when manually
entering the IP address for the SB Server it says it "can't connect."
In short, everything looks okay except for the fact that "Total Players
Recognized" = 0.

I've tried updating/reversing the SB (currently firmware rev. 130), but
it never changes... probably since it's not even connecting to see that
my SC software has changed.

Hope this additional info can help.

--
RDK