I shut my system down while I went away on holiday, and now that I'm
back I've run into a few problems.
I noticed that my last.fm plugin no longer updates the music I was
playing - looking at the log I got a host of 'can't resolve host ip'
errors..
Then I wanted to listen to a radio stream - same problem - Looking at
the logs I noticed I wasn't able to connect to the squeezenetwork - so I
entered my password/login details - and it came up as invalid. So I
asked for a new password, and although I was able to use these
login/password to connect to the mysqueezenetwork, upon entering them on
the player settings I still get 'invalid' error.

Any clues?

--
BigTony

We're Only In It For The Music! www.zappateers.com