Thank you, Osama. I discovered a fix.

On MySB,under Players/Menus you can reorder and add items to your home
menu. I listed both Pandora and last.fm. on MySB home menu, not
remembering that on a different page under MyApps/Player settings
there's a drop-down which enables display of the home menu. They were
enabled there too and that's why they appeared twice.

I had added last.fm to the MySB Player/Menu so that I could sort the
menu order, not realizing it would create a second listing on the Boom
itself.

When I uninstalled and removed last.fm from the Players/Menu I must
have opened a slot for the second Pandora listing to pop up. As soon as
I deleted Pandora on Players/Menu the second listing went away.

--
ziza