Just ripped some albums and was going to scan them into MusicIP.  But MusicIP
was reporting 0 songs in library :-(

I had a similar occurance a couple of months ago - all of a sudden I lost my
musicIP library, and configured filters, etc.  That time, it told me when I
started that the library was corrupt and I had to start from scratch.  This
time it doesn't look quite as bad - I've still got my filters; I didn't get any
warnings, it just reported 0 songs.

So, I'm currently rescanning, again.

Has anyone had occurances like this?  Any ideas what causes the loss of library
data?  Any successes in backup/restoration of musicIP data files, to avoid long
rescans?