As an aside, I tend to read the more computer/gadget-oriented magazines
each month, and I have no idea of the sort of coverage given to
Squeezebox and the competition in more HiFi-oriented publications,
anyone got any idea?

It's interesting that audio-streaming devices straddle both fields, and
given the more-audiophile credentials of the Squeezebox it's possible it
may receive favourable coverage in HiFi circles.

However if Roku/Sonos dominate in HiFi magazines too, this surely
indicates that whoever is responsible for marketing Squeezebox in the
UK isn't pulling their weight - unless of course, orders are indeed
flooding in despite the lack of coverage which is excellent news! :)

--
Milhouse