JJZolx;509577 Wrote:
> The fix was also just made to the 7.4.2 beta (which will be released
> soon), so if you like, you could also install that version.
>
> http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/?ver=7.4

Yes, I had seen that and I indeed preferred to update to beta version
7.4.2 instead of the major beta version 7.5.0.

So, the bug is now solved for the artist search, but not for the genre
search. For example, I have a classical album where the tracks 1-3 have
the genre "Violin Sonata" and the tracks 4-6 have the genre "Piano
Quintet". If I browse the "Piano Quintet" genre, I see the concerned
album, and then the tracks 4-6, and when I want to play track 4, it is
track 1 that is played instead !

I suppose that it is the same sort of bug, as for the artist search.

Is there anyway to know if it will be fixed in version 7.5.0 ?

--
rotho