nluett;509615 Wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to get my squeeze player to use two external hard drives
> since I have all my cds ripped to external hard drivers. However, I can
> only get my squeeze player to select only one external hard drive, how
> do I get them both selected on under setting in the squeeze player on my
> computer..
>
> Thanks,

In your music folder on one of the drives, create a shortcut to the
music folder on the second drive. Alternately, create two shortcuts on
your C: drive (I'm assuming winders) and create two shortcuts to the
external drives in it. SBS follows shortcuts.

Welcome to the fun.

pski

real stereo doesn't wake neighbors (it enrages them)