bobkoure;510423 Wrote:
> Not sure, but I'm pretty sure not.
> A DD-WRT capable router might help you, though. If it's just a problem
> with one device, you could wire that device to the WRT router, and put
> DD-WRT into "client" mode. If it's a couple of devices, you can put it
> into wireless bridge mode to do the same thing completely wirelessly
> (but you will only get half the theoretical bandwidth as it's working as
> two routers).
> The router should run you around $30 (here's one at 'newegg'
> (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833320026&cm_re=asus_router-_-33-320-026-_-Product)
> for 29.99)
>
> ...so you might be able to skip pulling wires...

Thanks, it's not such a problem with one device as such but whichever
device is the third one switched on. Incidently I downgraded last night
to 7.3.3 and fingers crossed things seem fine at the minute. This is
with my SB3 and 2 booms all on and synced playing FLAC all last night as
well as 2 laptops on the wireless also.

--
wonder boy