DaveWr;510565 Wrote:
> I don't agree I think Linn is in the Transporter market, nowhere near
> Logitech Radio / Touch market.

Er.. that's exactly what I said.  The OP was talking about the higher
end I thought, with things like Olive and Bluesmoke, rather than the
Radio/Touch space.  My point was that the TP has this pretty well
covered already with the added advantages of being able to share
infrastructure with lower spec devices elsewhere in your house for a
very flexible and realistic solution.  Linn doesn't do the latter parts
but does have impeccable hi-fi credentials and can be made to work with
SBS (sort of).

I agree that the Sonus is more well known as a competitor in the
everyday "sophisitcated iPod" end of the market.

davep

--
davep