OK...slight exaggeration but only slight!

2 booms and 1 SB3 all wireless with ok ish reliability. Been tinkering
all week as I have had some rebuffering. Tried 7.4.1, 7.3.2, 7.3.3 and
currently with 7.4 as I would like to be able to use mysb.com. Music is
FLAC on an external hd.

On a few occasions and including just now rebufferring has been
followed by the server actually stopping.

When I open the control panel under diagnostics it tells me

Port 3483 (slimproto)   Failed
Port 9000 (HTTP)        Failed
Port 9090 (CLI)         Failed

and in the alerts box it reads 'possible software conflict found'

Short of restoring my pc to factory state I am at a loss, just love the
SB experience when it works. Very grateful for any suggestions.
Currently virus scanning.

Many thanks for reading.

--
wonder boy