Andy, thats exactly what I'm talking about... It's the opposite of what
youre saying... People dont get interupted because they have two
sessions open at the same time...  its Logitech that does it.  I'm
listening two different songs at the same time... same slacker
account... same machine.  I can use a different machine... still no
issues.  The problem is with the logitech backend taking it's own
initiative to cut off these streams.

See...

[image:
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h283/mkanet/yourewrongandy2.jpg]