Hi there,

I just started to watch http://twitter.com/mysqueezebox - and - as I'm
not used to twitter at all - it rather confuses me.

Could you give some guidance on whats the best way to use it (without
creating a twitter account) ?

Currently what confuses me most is the @messages. They are directed to
some people but I don't see what they wrote in the first place ? So I
just get 50% of the conversation ?
Should I just ignore this ? If so - can I just make these posts
invisible so that I only see the offical mysqueezebox status updates ?

I also found that I can search for 'mysqueezebox'
(http://twitter.com/#search?q=mysqueezebox) and now I indeed get the
full conversations. BUT: this page doesn't have an RSS-feed so I can't
use it with my normal reader.

Please give me some directions on how to best use this twitter stuff !

--
bluegaspode

1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 1xSB-Radio
Server (7.4.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.
Secondary 7.4 Server on Debianized Buffalo Linkstation LS-CHL.