lynnvin;514256 Wrote:
> http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/promotional_items/devices/5712&cl=us,en
>
> Another Good Deal - while waiting for the Touch - decisions,
> decisions...

Yes another great buy!  I just bought a Duet from Amazon and love the
remote capability.  For me the Touch would not have the in-hand
convenience of the Duet; but likely will have a more capable DAC, and
the USB connection will be a big plus.  I plan to pick up a Touch in the
future; the convenience of the whole Squeezebox line makes music
selection so easy.

Unless you have an iPhone or iTouch that can run iPeng I would
definitely go for a Duet, especially at this price point.

--
eeagle