Are you really the founder?

Don't get me wrong, I like the Duet.  I want to expand my system
because of that.  I didn't purchase multiple receivers initially,
because, well, there was some history of issues with the Duet frankly.
But for me it worked great out of the box.  I have a lot, too much $
tied up in my stereo system(s). High-end dacs, digital processors,
analog, etc.  The SBR fits very well in my system.  I'm tempted to get a
transporter but frankly I can't justify it because the SBR does
everything I need.  Plus, I use it mostly to do random play of a large
library of CDs ripped to MP3s, so the transporter is not really going to
sound any better with this media.  I want to expand to my bedroom and
living room systems now, and it is quite lame that I cannot get the
hardware required to do so.

Yes I can try my luck on ebay but still I will have to spend more $$
than I would have and should have to given the point of the Duet.  The
possibility of buying the standalone SBRs was one of the reasons I
bought the system in the first place.

--
sublemon