bpa;465944 Wrote:

> BBCiPlayer needs an SBS running but it also provides access to all BBC
> radio streams National, regional and local and also iPlayer contents
> which are 7 days of programs.  By default the audio is streamed in
> Flash/ AAC format which is better quality than the WMA.  AAC requires
> transcoding for older players so for UK listeners (and especially NAS
> users) - the AAC format can be disabled so that it will use WMA or MP3
> as appropriate and play natively on the players.

bpa, I am trying to get my Boom to play iPlayer (7 day) programs. For
example, the one I have selected is Elaine Paige and the web URL is
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00qlkjn. Should this work in
Favorites on the webui (It doesn't - I get the message Error - no items
found)?

Only had the Boom for a week but am loving it more and more...!

--
Ponzy