I was posting this in a different thread, but I thought I'd post it here
too...

I really wish they smacked you in the face more with the fact that you
can sync rooms in their ads. The videos I've watched don't nearly
exemplify how cool a squeezebox system is. I think it'd appeal to a
crowd at my age group (I'm 23) moreso, especially if you touted
integration with ipod touches and itunes..

Here's my idea:

What they need is a good party scene- tons of people, where everybody
in one room is listening to a song, but it gets too crowded, so they
open the door to another room, and jam in there, but it's silent...

The host picks up the duet, clicks the sync button, and suddenly the
music continues in both rooms.

A quick camera flythrough could show two synced zones, and then the
kitchen with somebody fiddling with a radio playing seperate music
altogether..

That alone is why you should get squeezeboxen, not just an mp3 player.

The videos I've seen on amazon and such just look like a varied bunch
of players, and although they sometimes illustrate sync abilities, it
doesn't always make sense. Sometimes the visible stream of music flying
through the air doesn't make the connection for me- and the music I hear
I assume is commercial music.

Also- I think commercials that concentrate on one strength at a time
would be good. Have a series of commercials.

Just putting that out there..

--
FredFredrickson