I just wanted to say a big thankyou to trickl for posting the message
about fixing my problem.  I have finally got it working! For anyone else
having the same problem heres how I fixed it:

I am using a Qnap 209 II with Linux (Ajax 3.1) I updated ssots to
version 4.4 so I could update the squeezecenter software to 7.4.1 But
everytime I tried to log into mysqueezebox.com I kept getting an error
saying invalid username and password.

After about a week of trial and error I installed ssots 4.1 (which came
with 7.4.0 which I updated to 7.4.1 from the logitech website).

I then downloaded the audio::scan 044 which I downloaded from the link
in trickl's suggestion.  Extracted this and renamed it scan.so  I used
Winscp to get inside the Qap and find the original scan.so (by searching
for it)Renamed it to scanold.so and copied the new one across.

After rescanning my library I can now see my wma files! Thanks for all
your help Trickl, Parky, cees and everyone who helped :)

--
pchomecall