I have been lurking following this thread - quite nice to watch.

The design has come along way - the one thing that bugs me is the "plus" and
the "< >" buttons. They look gratuitously round. Kind of like the ford
taurus eggmobile look. There could be other sexier shapes done. Perhaps the
< > might be better as rectilinear? 3 not-identical rounded shapes in a row
is a bit awkward. The large round wheel button could probably use some
moxie, since it is the largest feature of the entire box.

Jim
__