Presenting Spotify Remoteless!

Remoteless is the most feature rich Spotify remote for you iPhone, iPod
touch or iPad! Control as many computers running Spotify as you want
from your sofa!

(currently for Spotify on Windows only, but we are working on Mac port)

Screens:
http://remoteless.no/screens.jpg

Supports:
-search & browse for music from remote
-start music, pause, next song, previous song
-volume slider
-display currently playing song
-start Spotify from remote
-start playlist from remote
-store your favorite artists, albums and tracks on the remote
-toggle shuffle & repeat
-autoupdate
-password protection
-simple setup with auto-detection of computer
-works for both free and premium Spotify accounts
-twitter currently playing from remote
-control your computer over wifi or even over the net (requires static
IP)

Until Spotify opens up more we can't support play-queue, cover art or
lookup currently playing song. Hopefully Spotify will open up, and we
will add support for these things as well.

Check out demo on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wso-vbivz9I

Goto our web page to download helper app + blog and info:
http://www.remoteless.no

Goto Spotify Remoteless in AppStore:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=353392482&mt=8

Spotify Remoteless REQUIRES the Spotify client to be installed on the
host computer. The Spotify client is available from
http://www.spotify.com. Spotify is currently only available in certain
regions.

-The Remoteness team

--