Luvaton;516631 Wrote:
> Different mac address.
> After removing the Boom, I'm now playing from the Classic. Reconnected
> the Boom and it wont connect to server. Like only one hardbox at the
> time.

If the IP addresses are different and the MAC address are different, I
would probably start by deleting all of the player settings from the
server.  You'll have to reconfigure each player's settings after you do
this.

Player settings for the server are kept in the server.prefs file.  If
you open the file you'll see sections like:

Code:
--------------------

  _client:00:04:20:05:d0:d4:
  _ts_activeFont: 1265464741
  _ts_activeFont_curr: -1
  transitionType: 0
  treble: 50
  volume: 100
  _client:00:04:20:06:4c:57:
  volume: 88
  _ts_allowedHosts: 1257796832
  _ts_artfolder: 1257796832

--------------------

Everything that is indented under a '_client:' line are the settings
for that player, up until the next unindented line.

I would stop Squeezebox Server, edit the server.prefs file and remove
all of the _client sections.  In the same directory as server.prefs,
delete the player playlist files with names like
'clientplaylist_00042005d0d4.m3u.  Then restart the server and see if
things are any better.

--
JJZolx

Jim