Muele;518226 Wrote:
> Heheh, I must asume you're joking....
>
> Nevertheless. If you aren't: Denmark is an actual country in the
> nothern part of Europe. We have our own language. But almost everybody
> is able to express themselfes in English.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denmark
>
> I really hope you are joking If so, laughs on me as well as Siduhe :)

Completely off topic, but this reminded me of a time when I worked for
a small computer networking company headquartered in Lyngby (suburb of
Copenhagen)  A coworker and I were in Nofolk, VA and he wanted to stop
by the local ballet, so ....  Turns out we were the only two people in
ties & white shirts.  One of the dancers said we must work together and
asked where we worked.  Since many people in the IT industry hadn't
heard of us yet and no one in the general populace would have, my
coworker replied that we worked for a Danish company.

After a pause she looked at the both of us and said "But aren't they
fattening??

--
JeffHart

"You know, I'm all for progress. It's change I object to."
Mark Twain

SBRx5, 1 Boom, 1 Controller, 1 iPhone w/iPeng