The only thing malicious about Grooveshark is the normalization of their
Tag Database. But seriously...They have been sued, but they've even
settled with some publishers.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13526_3-10374285-27.html

The site is even a Webware 100 winner for best design. AVG must be
sponsored by Universal, with whom they have not settled their lawsuit
:)

The enterprise edition of Symantec Endpoint Protection seems to have no
problem clearing the site for browsing.

I have 3 squeezeboxes at home and one of them is always on when I'm
there. I just find the web interface/streaming player for remote
listening somewhat clunky compared to a interface like Grooveshark. I
feel like it must be possible to have an excellent front end like they
do with Squeezebox Server driving it behind the scenes.

--
bmorejojo