Kyle;519205 Wrote:
> The playlist converts from iTunes without the hyphens in the track
> listings. Unless I manually enter the hyphens, Squeezecenter says the
> playlist is empty.

Hmmm, I'm not much help as I don't actually use this program to
transfer playlists (I use erland's plugins to create playlists within
SB).  But if the hyphen being left out is replaced with a space, and now
you have 3 contiguous spaces in the file names within the playlist file,
couldn't you use a text editor (WORD?) to do a find and replace (replace
3 spaces with one space,hyphen, then another space. If this works, you
could edit the entire playlist with a couple of mouse clicks. You could
play around with this to see if it works. But I suspect there must be
some other setting or way to make sure the playlist transfers over.

--
garym