I've gone through the process of reorganizing my music DB (into lossless
and lossy folders) onto an external HDD.  I would now like to SBS scan
and play from that drive.  However when I do a clear and rescan (after
entering the appropriate folder location in the Music Source section in
the Library tab; Use iTunes - unchecked)it still also scans my itunes
library, which is located in the My Music folder on my C drive.  I used
to use this folder for SBS source but no longer wish to do so.  This is
very frustrating.

Does anybody have any suggestions?  I've tried uninstalling SBS;
running cleanup, etc. but to no avail.

Thanks in advance

--
untechnoman