I have noticed since changing to 7.4.2 that I seem to get more frequent
re- buffeting . Also,and more disturbing, when I fall asleep at night
with music playing inthe sleep mode(90minutes) when I wake in the
morning the station lights are on but the music is silent. Somehow the
music just stops but the display indicates the station is on. I would
like to go back to 7.4.1 where I found things pretty stable but I have
the radio battery coming and I intend to use it. One thing also my
bedside player is the Boom. I would apprciate any help. Can you run
7.4.2 on a Boom and 7.4.1 on the Radio ? Will they sinc?

--
Ikabob