Thanks Peter

Well, I've logged a call with Logitech . . . .

Tried again yesterday - just repeated what I'd done before and used the
static IP address route to input all the parameters again - it worked !
Came down to the kitchen this morning and back to square one - no
connection (I just get the Waking up Slimserver / Connecting to
Slimserver messages and then blank.
SB3 won't respond to the red on/off remote button at this point.

SB3 in the lounge continues to work OK.

What on earth is happening ? Signal strength in the kitchen is about
60% and the SB3 never has a problem establishing finding the network
when I use the Setup Networking route.

Agagahgahaga

--
liffy99