Hmmm, I'm confused. Why would a playlist need to show up in the ALBUM
folder. If your playlist simply relates to a specific album, you'd
navigate to the album and play that. A playlist is simply a file that
points at various music files. I'm meticulous about my tags and
directory structure, but somehow have never found the need to keep
playlist files anywhere other than a single place. I'm not questioning
you here, I am truly confused as to how you are using playlists in a way
that the specific location of a playlist really matters. I guess in my
world, a playlist is always a grouping of songs from DIFFERENT albums or
artists. So I wouldn't even have an appropriate ALBUM directory to keep
it in even if I wanted to.

--
garym