Hello all

Installed my first Duet some day ago, looks good but a few issues. One
is that on the Duet controller i dont see the same info on my recently
scanned library (on Netgear NAS) that i see if i look from the
remotecontrol view from the web. What i see on the Duet controller is
the information from the previous scan, which had some incorrect tags on
its files...i corrected them and rescanned, but the controller doesnt
seem to have the updated list. Is there a way to refresh the controllers
list? Ive tried to restart it but to no good.

Problem 2 i have is that mysqueezbox.com thinks my receiver is offline,
even if its not. The connection to internet is ok since i can play
internet radio. Any suggestions?

tia/jm

--
culdesac