>That's it?  I saw that and figured there must be something better than
>setting bookmarks.  For instance, add a track to a list of podcasts,
>maybe something like a playlist, and your place would be remembered
>automatically.

The Bookmark plugin is the only solution at the moment.

Well, actually the solution I've adopted is to not use podcasts at all in SBS.
Too much hassle.  Problems:

1. Not remembering last played position, so no resume functionality.
2. Not listing episode status - i.e. which ones have been played, half-played,
not played.
3. Inadequate FWD/REW (no audio feedback).

My solution is to use iTunes to manage podcasts, sync to an old iPod Nano, and
connect it via line-in into the back of a Boom.  i.e. just use the Boom as an
amplifier.

Phil