For two days my squeezebox controller could not connect to
mysqeezebox.com. Ik could controll my duet perfectly from my computer
(web-remote) or my iphone (iPeng), but not from the controller.

I rebooted, but it did not connect to my network propperly several
times. No mysqueezebox.com or my local server. Did a factory restore
after which it did at least see my local server, but failed on all
connection-tests to mysqueezebox.com, got connection, lost all
connections and froze.

I took out the battery, and after that it suddenly seemed to work fine.
I left home, duet turned off, controller in the cradle, dimmed screen.
When I got home, the controller was all flakey. Menu's did not respond,
and the whole thing was terribly slow. No connection of course, and even
the off-button did not respond.
Took out the battery once more, and it now works again like a dream,
but for how long?.

It runs 7.4.1 for months now, without any serious trouble uptill now.

Any ideas? I read some posts of this about previous versions of the
firmware, but none with a clue about what is really the problem or the
solution.

Thanks for reading, Martin

--
radiognome