aubuti;513213 Wrote:
> Because individual forums for other devices only came into being when
> Slim Devices introduced the Duet. Up until then the General Discussion
> served well for the SliMP3 --> SB --> SB2 --> SB3 sequence of products,
> and accommodated the discussion of the discontinued products just fine.
> I'd say that General Discussion is still the de facto forum for SB3, and
> there isn't a need to create a new forum for it. Take a look and you'll
> see there's plenty of discussion of the SB3/Classic here. Similarly the
> Audiophile forum -- and to a lesser extent the General forum -- handles
> discussion of the Transporter satisfactorily. Just my opinion.

Please be honest. The real reason is that Logitech has dropped the
Squeezebox, negating the point of having a seperate bord for it.

(a disgruntled, but happy squeezebox user)

--
th00ht

SqueezeBox v3
Squeezebox Server 7.4.2 - 30215 / Archlinux
Quad 303 + Two Quad Electrostats
'last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/th00ht)