bpa;524959 Wrote:
> Softsqueeze is now community supported.
> I do a bit of maintenance on Softsqueeze to keep it running on newer
> version.
>
> Any new development would be done by a user and then merged into the
> codebase.
>
> If you develop the changes, I would be happy to merge it.
>
> Have you tried using squeezeslave and control with a browser using a
> skin designed for 4x3 screen such as Touch, N770/N800 or iPeng (skin not
> iPhone App).

Hadn't tried the last will check it out.  Currently using iPeng on the
iTouch, so it can all be headless, just looking to use the touch screen
for SOMETHING so I don't feel it was a complete waste of $ to pay up for
that feature on the case ;-)

I wouldn't know where to begin on 'develop the changes' but if there is
something a non-programming but semi-computer literate person can do to
help get this done, I'm willing to do my part.

Thanks for the info.

--
fphredd