moley6knipe;523694 Wrote:
> Oh, and have the folk who created this ad campaign and signed up
> TheBlackburn never heard of Smashie & Nicey?

I'm sure that they have - and that is why they used the "It's
pop-a-doodle-Squeezebox-Radio-tastic!" on the adverts and the web site.

PC World in Kingston is listed as a demo location. I went in recently
and asked for a demo ... but they had not entered with wifi details into
the device. So I pushed them to get that done - but then we hit the next
hurdle ... they did not have any credentials for an account on
SqueezeNetwork.
I told them how to do it and also explained how they could have their
"TechGuys" run SqueezeCenter on one of the permanently active machines
in their room.
I didnt hang around and my guess is that they did nothing else about
it.

--
Paul Webster

Paul Webster