This morning I booted up to AVG detecting "Trojan horse
Dropper.Agent.RGJ" in squeezeboxcp.exe and scanner.exe. I moved them to
the virus vault, scanned my entire machine (it's clean), uninstalled
squeezebox server, and redownloaded and reinstalled the server. Same
result. AVG flagged the new download with the same trojan.

This is my work machine, and I am RELIGIOUS about security on it and
rarely download anything at all, don't run attachments, the works. I
suspect a false positive. I submitted the "infected" files to AVG as a
possible false positive. Is anyone else with AVG getting this problem?

--
discocarp